Telestream powers desktop encoding and video capture for the eMAM™ platform.
eMAM from Empress is a powerful media asset management system for easy organizing, sharing, and sending of digital content:
- Simple: easy to use interface accessible from any web browser or native iOS or Android apps.
- Flexible: can be deployed on one or more storage and processor locations or in the cloud
- Powerful: can scale to be a major enterprise system with redundancy and failover
- Feature rich: users can manage archive, storage, delivery, and more directly from the interface
- Collaborative: users can share comments, projects, markers, subclips, and more from any location
Telestream Episode can be used to generate proxy copies for web based preview and various file formats for post-production and new media workflows. These files can be directly ingested to the eMAM system to power the review & approval, annotation, rough cut, markers and project sharing with NLEs.
Episode offers several key advantages:
- Great format and feature support, including common SD and HD formats, BluRay, MXF, DNxHD, ProRes, standards conversion, and more
- Can be less expensive than server-based transcoding
- Clustering can use multiple desktops to accelerate transcoding
- A desktop license can be used for other encoding workflows when not used for eMAM proxy generation
Media files and output files from Pipeline can be ingested directly to eMAM through Episode. Workflows can be created in eMAM and Episode to make various files formats for online sharing, review & approval and collaborative editing.
About Empress and its product
Empress Media Asset Management, LLC is a privately held company providing digital asset management and workflow management solutions for broadcast, media, and corporate clients including its eMAM Online, eMAM Vault, eMAM Workgroup, and eMAM Enterprise product lines. It is part of the Empress family of companies, which includes Empress Cybernetic Systems Private Limited, specializing in customized software development, and Empress Media Inc, one of the largest distributors of blank recording media and supplies.
eMAM was developed to meet the demanding digital file based workflow requirements of Empress customers. eMAM seamlessly utilizes Telestream’s Pipeline control for ingest of tape or multiple live feeds, as well as Episode engine for transcoding. Creatives can access, annotate, and share entire content libraries on the fly with eMAM. All types of assets, such as video, audio, images or documents, can be easily searched using eMAM’s powerful search engine. Users can comment, tag, perform simple edits, mark up individual frames, and send for approvals.
For more information visit : www.empressmam.com
About Telesteam and its products
Telestream is a leading provider of video encoding, transcoding and workflow automation solutions. Telestream products make it possible to get video content to any audience regardless of how it is created, distributed or viewed. Throughout the entire digital media lifecycle, from capture to viewing, easy enough for consumers, yet powerful enough for high-end professionals, Telestream products range from components and encoding applications to fully-automated workflow systems. In a MAM workflow, Telestream’s Pipeline and Episode products enable both real-time and file-based acquisition of SD or HD media, network connectivity, automated format detection and transcoding, metadata entry and automated extraction – plus seamless integration with third party solutions such as eMAM. Pipeline is a real-time media encoding hardware device that provides flexible tape and baseband video capture for Telestream's FlipFactory and Episode as well as third party products. Episode is flexible, scalable, desktop-based workflow automation software that provides unparalleled file transfer support for the wide range of systems and format variants found in today’s digital media environments.
For more information, visit: www.telestream.net