Indian Wells, CA. February 15, 2013- Empress Media Asset Management, LLC is proud to showcase eMAM™ Version 3.2 at the HPA Tech Retreat February 18-23 at the Hyatt Regency in Indian Wells CA.
The latest version of its asset management software suite supports a distributed workflow where users in different locations can use any web interface to share and manage content with ingest and storage centers on location, at an organizational headquarters, in the eMAM hosting center, and in the cloud.
Empress is excited to show the results of its recent developments and discuss upcoming features and partnerships, including:
- LTO for production: solutions for making LTOs on location or on set, with universal access for proxy review and media management.
- Apps: beta versions of eMAM iPad and Android native apps, powering review, collaboration, markups, rough cuts, and more using tablets.
- Archive management: more options for managing LTO archives, featuring support for the open LTFS format.
- Integrated cloud services: expanded offerings for cloud infrastructure, and development of integrated cloud services platform.
- Accelerated file transfer: more options for accelerated file transfer.
- Editing support: integrated solutions for Avid Media Composer, Apple Final Cut, and Adobe Premiere NLE workflows for file sharing and library access.
- Sequences and projects: desktop level native solution for display and production of editing projects and sequences.
Empress Media Asset Management, LLC., a private company, is a leading provider of digital asset management and workflow management systems for media & entertainment, and corporate clients. It is part of the Empress family of companies, which includes Empress Cybernetics System PVT LTD, specializing in customized software and database development and Empress Media Inc., one of the largest distributors of blank recording media and supplies.